Invictus Energy: Zimbabwe
Company name: Envoi Limited
Address: Old Stables House 1d Manor Road London W13 0LH
Phone number: +44 (0)20 8566 1310
E-mail: Mike Lakin
Company Website:
Project : Invictus Energy: Zimbabwe
Type of deal: Farm out
Basin:  Cabora Bassa Basin
Type of project: Exploration
Location (On/Offshore): Onshore
Area: Southern Africa
Description: Envoi has been engaged by Australian based ASX-listed Invictus Energy, to assist in its search for an experienced partner to join them in the exploration of their large 1,011 km2 SG 4571 Permit situated in the Cabora Bassa Basin of northern Zimbabwe. This forms the southern part of the East African Rift system, the northern part of which contains the significant discoveries in Kenya and Uganda made during the last decade. Invictus is the operator of the SG 4571 Permit through its 80% ownership of Geo Associates, awarded the Permit in 2017. The remaining 20% interest is owned by One-Gas-Resources, a well-regarded local Zimbabwean partner.

For additional information, please click the "Company Website" Link.
Go to the Virtual Data Room: (none)
Download and Open
PDF Flyer:
Open PDF Flyer